March 10, 2006

Harvey the Voonder-Hoond

It's been a long week. The wind has been insane...gusting up to 70 mph for the last five days. Sonja's been sick with the cold I gave her, and I've got the runs. Not that you wanted to know that last part. But I figured it added a little more color to the paragraph.

We DID get more snow, however...something that Harvey and Luna appreciated very much. Although, it has all blown away since then, but it was fun while it lasted.

Holy crap, I just buzzed over to CNN to see what's been happening in the world when I read THIS!

Wow...I suddenly feel like dancing.

Not that I have any hope that her replacement will be anyone even remotely qualified or conservation-minded. In fact, they'll undoubtedly be even worse. But for the moment I am quite content.

In fact, I'm so content that the stupid dancing baby from Ally McBeal doesn't even bother me. Rather, I find it disturbingly appropriate for this occasion


*stares at the dancing baby and sighs*

Ahhhhhhhh.....how wonderful life can be sometimes.

Now, if we could only get this guy over here to do the same. Then the world would be a happy, happy place.




And for those of you not interested in politics, I've even got a little animated image for you. Now, this is one of my favorite little film clips, and not just because I have a fetish for guys dressed in monkey suits.


*looks shifty*

Which I don't, by the way. Rather, I just think it's one of the most intriguing and talk-provoking film clips of the 20th century. If you watch closely, you might even catch a glimpse of some bigfoot boobies. Now, who in their right mind would think of adding boobs to their bigfoot costume if this was all a hoax? Although, including them definitely adds a certain je ne ces quoi to the whole experience, don't you think? Discuss...

No comments: