November 01, 2006

Day 3

I'm already sick of being unemployed. I want something to do besides flip through our two channels on TV, eat chips and cookies, and rewatch Office Space for the thirty-seventh time.

Ok, so that's not all that I've been doing. I did take the dogs for a walk yesterday. And I've been doing a pretty good job of honing the skills that chicks really dig. You know, like laundry skills, dishwashing skills, movie-dialogue-memorizing skills. Sonja particularly appreciates that last one. I've also managed to streamline my apartment-vacuuming strategy, enabling me to cut my time by nearly five minutes. I figure I'll be able to go for the record by December.

Still no news on the job front, although the folks at Zion, Montezuma Castle and Fort Pulaski have all said that this is the week they will be reviewing applications. And, there are still more openings coming up. From my observations, it seems that November is a popular month for parks to post job announcements. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, here's a classic Homestarrunner toon you can watch.

No comments: