November 14, 2006

Guess What I Am?

So, I was bored and decided to try to take one of those internet quizes. Cuz, you know, they're so insightful. Well, I figured I'd find out what kind of mythological creature I am.

The results were...insightful:


You Are a Mermaid



You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.
While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.
Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.
You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.

What Mythological Creature Are You?


Oh, and I am not a mermaid.
I'm a mer-MAN!

2 comments:

Steve said...

seems to me like someone may be a little over sensitive to gender issues. wonder if those dance routines he used to work on with his big sister when he was 5 have something to do with it.

Anonymous said...

Are you jealous that Paul could do "chim chimminey churee" from Mary Poppins better than you, Steve?? He sure was cute in Dad's hat & his little brown vest!! Speaking of DANCING... YEAH for Emmitt Smith & Cheryl!! They won on Dancing with the Stars!! Well, at least I didn't dress him up like a MERMAID!! Only a clown & cute stuff...I do remember one time when Chris was wheeling around on one of my roller skates & NOTHING else but a orange flowered apron!! Cute little tush for the world to see!!! Sorry Chris!! Oh Chris, remember the wig, yellow jacket & Mom's huge buggy sunglasses you let me dress you up in & take a picture of you?? And all the "Tea Parties" I set up for you & Paul in the Jonathan house? We used to play "office" in the under-the-steps fort in that house too! Rick & Steve..remember the snow horses & forts we made in the snow mounds at the end of the drive way & the snow chairs we made in the "Circle"? And what about those awesome kick ball games with the Shircliff's? And running across the rafters in the old barn basement "tot-lot playground". I think Rick was the only one who fell off once. We sure had fun when we were kids! See what you did Steve!, You made me ramble! Well any way, THANKS MOM & DAD for such a great family & childhood memories! And I suppose...THANKS Steve, Rick, Paul & Chris for being the coolest brothers a sister could ask for! OH! One more thing...I could beat you & Rick in arm wrestling for the longest time, remember Steve!? Have a nice weekend & we will see you all at Thanks Giving! Wish you & Sonja could be there Paul!!
Hugs, Your favorite sister :0)