October 04, 2006

To Poo or Not to Poo...

shart: (n.) A fart that one has pushed out just a little bit too hard.

Scene from the movie "Along Came Polly" with Ben Stiller (Reuben) and Philip Seymour Hoffman (Sandy):
Sandy Lyle: Reuben, I'm in a situation here. We have to leave now.
Reuben Feffer: No. Can we stay a couple more minutes?
Sandy Lyle: Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.
Reuben Feffer: I don't know what that means.
Sandy Lyle: I tried to fart and a little shit came out. I just sharted. Now let's go.
Reuben Feffer: You're the most disgusting person I've ever met in my life.

And Wikipedia defines it this way: Shart occurs when one farts but accidently deficates ones self. ("http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shart")

Not that any of this has anything to do with my experience today, of course...

Um, yeah, anyway...

Let's see what Jon Stewart has to say about the fact that last week Congress also sharted (and by saying "also" I mean simply if one had experienced such a thing today...hypothetically speaking, of course).