September 15, 2006

The Wandering Tattler

You all may have noticed a slight change to my blog today. I have decided to officially change the title to "The Wandering Tattler." For those of you who don't know, a Wandering Tattler is a small, gregarious and vocal shorebird that spends its summers up in Alaska and winters along the west coast of California and Mexico. It's actually one of our favorite birds to see along alpine streams across the interior of Alaska.The address of this site will remain the same, but I feel this new name speaks not only to my meandering and opinionated ways, but also more adequately recognizes my love for birds and birding.

So there you go. You may want to make any necessary adjustments to your lifestyle or personal philosophy in order to accomodate this change. Hopefully, you will all be able to recover.

No comments: