February 08, 2006

Cloud City

Well, despite the crappy weather on Monday I made it to the airport in plenty of time to catch my flight out of town. The trip was pretty uneventful, although I did learn the hazards of consuming large quantities of burger king food just prior to a five hour flight. Let's just say I discovered that airplane bathrooms smell exactly the same regardless of how odiferous your activities within their confines become. It really was quite amazing how effective the odor masking products they use are.

So for the next week and a half I'll be staying in Harper's Ferry, West Virginia. As you can see, it is an enchanted village perched high in the clouds. It's even got a bunch of creepy, old haunted houses from the Civil War era. And, to top it all off, the frosting on the proverbial cake, Lando Calrisian was on Scrubs last night! Lando rocks. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, though, considering I'm staying in a Cloud City. Too bad this one doesn't have a carbon freezing chamber. That would be awesome.

No comments: